Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Effective Date April 18, 2022, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SITE.
2. Use of the Site- The contents of this Site, such as trademarks, text, graphics, images, and other material (collectively, “Content”), are owned by BeBe & Bella, LLC, its affiliates, licensors, and vendors, and are protected by the United States and intellectual laws, including laws protecting copyrights and trademarks. The unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and personal use the Site. You may view, print, and download a single copy of the Content on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise exploit or use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may not use the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. You may not modify, reverse engineer, or create any derivative works based upon the Site or any Content. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages (as determined in our sole discretion); (v) may not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and/or (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
3. Copyright Infringement Notices- Except as set forth in paragraph 2 above, nothing contained on our Site shall be interpreted or construed as granting you a license or right to use any Content of our Site. BeBe & Bella, LLC does not warrant or make any representations to you that any of the Content used or displayed on its Site will not infringe on the rights of any third parties. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA) is United States federal law that creates a conditional safe harbor for online service providers (OSP) (a group that includes internet service providers (ISP)) and other Internet intermediaries by shielding them from their own acts of direct copyright infringement (when they make unauthorized copies) as well as shielding them from potential secondary liability for the infringing acts of others. If you believe that any materials or content used or displayed on this Site violates your copyright, you may send us a notice in accordance with the following elements of notification in accordance with OCILLA and consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright act notice policy.
(A) To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Agent for notice for claims of copyright infringement is Linda Krebs, COO,
BeBe & Bella, LLC,
2443 Park Central Boulevard,
Decatur, GA 30035,
Please note that the above-referenced contact is provided exclusively for notifying BeBe & Bella that copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries will not receive a response through this process and should be directed to our customer service group by an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties– Any Content, materials, or other information that is found on this Site is provided to you “As Is” in the function of their availability and without any guarantee of any sort, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. You agree that neither we, BeBe & Bella, LLC, our affiliates, partners, or licensors will in responsible or liable in contract, warranty, or in tort ( including negligence) for any interruptions, access delays, interruptions of business, data non-delivery, corruption, misdelivery, loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links to the Site, corruption, computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information, or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, current, or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (even after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR SUCH CLAIMS EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
5. Third-Party Links- We are not responsible for the content of any third-party site, even if they are linked to or from our Site. You access the third-party Site at your own risk as we do not evaluate nor are we responsible for any information, use, or content of any third-party site.
6. User Content- If you post or email, share or make suggestions, ideas or provide feedback, data, or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, you are responsible for such content. You hereby grant to BeBe & Bella, LLC a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty frees license to use, copy, license, sublicense, distribute, display, reproduce, transmit, edit, and otherwise use such User Content throughout the world, in all media for any purpose. You further agree not to post, upload, transmit or otherwise publish through the Site any User Content that is unlawful, libelous, obscene, indecent, harassing, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable or which is the private information of any third party or which contains viruses or harmful and/or disruptive files and would violate the laws of the United States of America or would expose BeBe & Bella, LLC is any harm or liability. BeBe & Bella, LLC takes no responsibility for any User Content or for any loss or damage that may arise from any User Content, including but not limited to defamation, slander, libel, omissions, obscenity on the Site.
A. Your Account Registration- To use certain services on this Site, the user must establish a user account (“Account”). There is no charge for establishing or maintaining an Account. An Account is required to make a purchase from this Site. We will require the following to establish your Account:
- Your name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information we may require from time to time.
- A password that you will create (You must keep this password strictly confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone).
- You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia (Currently, our products are unavailable in Asia and Europe).
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
You agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate, and complete and that you shall keep your account information up to date by notifying us of any changes. BeBe & Bella, LLC reserves the right to terminate any Account at any time in our sole discretion, including without limitation for failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions, any fraud or abuse, or any misrepresentation that you or anyone using your Account may make to us. You may cancel your account with us at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com. You agree to be responsible for the use of your username, password, and any order placed under it with or without your knowledge or consent. If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password without your authorization, you agree to contact BeBe & Bella, LLC immediately. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to these General Conditions of Sale and our Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful or unlawful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.
8. Indemnification- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold BeBe & Bella, LLC, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation by you of the of our Terms and Conditions and General Conditions of Sale, your use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
Business Name: BeBe & Bella, LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Georgia
Business Address: 2443 Park Central Blvd., Decatur, GA 30035
Business Phone: 470.395.4987 Toll-Free Number: 844.856.1743
Contact Person: Linda Krebs, COO
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am-4 pm EST
Business Founded in 2013 and is a Minority Women-Owned Business- total ownership is in the hands of women, and more than 51% of the owners are a minority (Latin). All owners are U.S. Citizens.
©2022 BeBe & Bella, LLC